How to connect Officejet Pro 9010e to computer?
Add the HP Officejet Pro 9010e on the preferred operating system easily. By adding the printer to the computer, you can do printing files from that computer. Now, the general steps to connect the system and hp OJ Pro 9010e printer are:
- Turn ON the computer and choose the Start option on the device screen.
- Go to device settings and access the section- Devices.
- Choose Printers & Scanners and continue to add the OJ pro 9010e printer.
- The wizard appears on the screen with an option- Add a Printer, click on it.
- Now, the computer begins the search for the nearby printers.
- When you see your hp OJ pro 9010e printer name, click on it and “Add Device.”
- Finish the process with the instructions shown on the device screen.
How to connect Officejet Pro 9010e to Mac?
Do you want to connect the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer to Mac OS? If yes, follow the below-given steps.
- Go to the Mac operating system and power it up.
- Now, access the profile option and click on it two times.
- Wait until the wizard asks to install the profile, and when the wizard asks, click- Install.
- Proceed with the procedure given on the wizard and install the profile.
- Now, you are all set to add the desired HP OfficeJet Pro 9010e printer to the printer list.
- Choose the option-System Preferences under the Apple menu.
- Go to the Printers and Scanners section and click on the Plus sign.
- Lastly, add the HP OJ Pro 9010e printer onto the printer list and make it the default printer.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9010e to windows?
To connect HP ojpro 9010e printer to the Windows operating system, follow the given steps for making a proper connection between the devices.
- To begin with, place the wireless router nearby the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer.
- Now, ON the OJ Pro 9025 printer and operating system (windows).
- Go to the printer settings and click on the network setup.
- Select the wireless setup wizard to move on with the ongoing process.
- A list of available Wi-Fi names appears on the touch panel.
- Select your device’s Wi-Fi name and provide its security code.
- Use the on-screen instructions and complete the oj pro 9010e wifi setup process.
- Access the Add a printer or scanner option on the Windows device.
- Click on the HP 9010e printer name and add the printer with the wizard steps.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 9010e to Wi-Fi?
Connecting HP OJ Pro 9010e to the wireless network can be possible easily. For this, you have a follow a set of instructions. The instructions for connecting the printer to the Wi-Fi network are:
- Power up the computer and ensure to have stable internet.
- Switch on the HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer and access its network menu.
- Touch the wireless setup wizard on the printer panel.
- Now, many wireless networks that are nearby will be on the printer screen.
- Touch on your device’s Wi-Fi name on the printer panel to continue.
- When the wizard asks to enter the network password, enter it.
- Proceed and finish the HP Officejet Pro 9010e Wireless setup process.
- After that, keep a bunch of suitable sheets on the printer tray.
- Open a file on the preferred device and print it to ensure the issue is solved.
- Finally, check the quality of the print.
HP Officejet Pro 9010e Won’t print
Fix the HP 9010e printing problem with the following instructions:
- To start the process, off the printer if it is ON.
- Once the printer is off, hold on for some time and ON the HP printer.
- Make changes in the HP printer settings and pull out the paper tray.
- Check the sheets in the tray and ensure to have no problem.
- Pull in the paper tray and move on to the computer.
- Uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 9010e driver from the computer.
- Download the updated version driver and install it with the on-screen steps.
- Change the device settings to make the HP OJ pro 9010e printer is the default printer.
- Cancel the tasks ongoing in the printer and ensure to have no sheets jammed in it.
- Check the ink cartridges and ensure that the ink levels are correct.
- Give our technical assistance team a call to get more guidance.
How to fix HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer offline?
The simple steps to convert the printer from offline to online mode are:
- Go to the desired computer and ON it.
- Reboot the device and move on to the HP OJ Pro 9010e printer.
- Power up the printer and reboot it.
- Now, check whether the printer is back into the online mode.
- If the HP printer is not in the online mode, then proceed.
- Click – Devices and Printers, and the printer names will be on the computer screen.
- Right-click on the preferred HP Officejet Pro 9010e printer name and click- Use Printer Online.
- If the OJ pro 9010e printer is still in offline mode, then call us.