How to connect Officejet 5255 to computer?
Making a connection between the HP Officejet 5255 printer and the computer is not a tough job. The process can be easily possible, and you can print the document from the device. The general instructions for connecting the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer and computer are:
- Switch on the device and click on the start button.
- Access the settings of the computer and go to the Device section.
- Select the option- Printers & Scanners and proceed to add the HP printer.
- Now, when you see the Add a Printer option on the device, click on it.
- The preferred device (Windows/MAC) begins searching for the printers available nearby.
- Click on HP Officejet 5255 printer name and Click- Add device.
- Complete the process with the procedure given on the screen.
How to connect Officejet 5255 to Mac?
Add the HP 5255 printer to the Mac computer without much hassle. Before starting the process, ensure that the Mac device and 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer are stable. The procedure for connecting the printer to the Mac device is:
- Power up the Mac operating system and go to the profile.
- Click on your profile two times and continue.
- When the screen asks for profile installation, choose Install.
- Continue with the wizard procedure until the profile installation finishes.
- Now, you can include your HP OJ 5255 printer in the printer list.
- Select the Apple menu and click- System Preferences.
- Then, select- Printers & Scanners and choose the icon- Plus.
- Finally, add the printer to the list of printers in the device and set it as the default option.
How to connect HP Officejet 5255 to windows?
A secure wireless network is essential for connecting the HP 5255 printer and device. Additionally, you require a wireless router and a perfect 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer. The basic instructions for connecting the printer to the device are:
- Initially, keep the Wi-Fi router and OJ 5255 printer close to each other.
- After that, power up the HP Officejet 5255 printer and Windows device.
- Access the settings section of the HP printer and go to the network setup menu.
- Choose the wireless setup option to continue with the ongoing process.
- A list of device Wi-Fi network names will be visible on the printer touch panel.
- Touch on your device’s Wi-Fi name and enter the security code.
- Continue with the instructions given on the touch panel and finish the process.
- Move on to the Windows computer and click- Add a printer or scanner option.
- Choose the HP Officejet 5255 printer name and add the device as per the on-screen steps.
How to connect Officejet 5255 to wifi?
Making a connection between OJ 5255 and the device’s Wi-Fi network is possible. Here are the instructions to add the device’s wireless network to the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer:
- To start with, turn on the desired computer.
- Ensure that the wireless network in the computer is stable.
- Activate the OJ 5255 printer and move on to its network setup menu.
- Choose the wireless settings and see a range of Wi-Fi networks on the printer screen.
- Click on the wireless network name of your computer to proceed.
- Type in the network password and finish the process.
- Feed suitable sheets in the paper tray of the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Now, go to your computer and choose the Print option.
- Finally, print the document and check the print quality.
HP Officejet 5255 won’t print
Follow the below instructions and fix the printing problem with HP Officejet 5255 printer:
- To begin with, off the HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Wait for few minutes and ON the printer.
- Adjust HP OJ 5255 settings as per the needs and move on to the printer paper tray.
- Check and confirm that the papers in the tray are suitable.
- Then, check whether the connection between the computer and the 123 HpOj 5255 printer is proper.
- Remove the installed HP Officejet 5255 driver from the computer.
- Get the compatible printer driver and install it with the on-screen steps.
- After that, make your printer the default on the device.
- Stop the works in the printer and confirm to have no jammed sheets in it.
- Lastly, make sure that ink cartridges have the correct ink level.
- Make a call to tech experts for more detailed guidance.
How to fix hp Officejet 5255 printer offline?
The step-by-step procedure to bring back the HP Officejet 5255 into online mode is:
- Go to your preferred computer, ON, and reboot it.
- Then, move on to the 123hp 5255 and do the rebooting process.
- If the HP OJ 5255 printer is still not online, then continue.
- Activate the preferred computer and access the section- Devices and Printers.
- You will view the printer name on the device screen, right-click on it.
- Choose the option- Use Printer Online to make your printer online.
- Still, the issue is not fixed, call our technical assistance team.