HP Officejet Pro 9020 Manual
Read the HP Officejet Pro 9020 Manual for complete installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Officejet Pro Pro 9020 Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting
Read the guideline to set up your Officejet Pro 9020 printer. The HP OJ Pro 9020 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Printer Setup
Consider following the set of instructions to complete the first-time HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup at ease.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer package and open it.
- Now, unbox the printer and its accessories from the printer package.
- Place your HP Oj Pro 9020 printer on a flat surface near the wall outlet.
- Take a power cord and connect it between the HP printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for the HP printer to turn on.
- Now, complete all the display settings and install the ink cartridges.
- Next, lift the input paper tray and stuff quality printing sheets.
- Install the driver and connect the printer to the device network.
- Now, take a sample print to check HP Officejet Pro 9020 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Download
The driver software assists HP printer in understanding the PC commands. Download the latest version driver for windows and mac using the following instructions.. The upgraded driver will provide essential features to ease the print jobs.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Download – Windows
- Boot up your Windows PC and upgrade the Windows OS.
- An out-dated OS will not provide enough printing features.
- Now, go to a web browser and find a genuine HP website.
- Next, type your printer model and hit search.
- Find compatible HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver software for Windows and download it.
- Tap on the downloaded file and get an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Follow the installation instructions and complete the driver installation.
- Choose a network connectivity mode for the printer to print at ease.
- Now, assign a print task from the Windows PC and get an instant printout.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Driver Download – Mac
- Power up your MAC OS system and update the OS.
- Ensure you have the latest MAC OS version.
- Now, open a MAC browser and go to a genuine HP website.
- Search for your HP printer model.
- The list of compatible and upgraded HP OJ Pro 9020 driver software will now display.
- Pick a software of your choice and hit on the download option.
- Get an installation setup wizard on running the downloaded driver file.
- Follow the wizard on the screen and complete the driver installation.
- Choose a network connectivity option and continue printing.
- The new driver software will provide new features.
Download the HP Officejet Pro 9020 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Wireless Setup
Here, we have discussed two HP Officejet Pro 9020 wireless setup methods. Follow the steps and complete connecting your HP Oj Pro 9020 printer to a wireless network.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Save the router’s username and password by turning it on.
- Also, power up your PC and the HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer.
- Check whether your router, PC, and printer are close on a smooth surface.
- Now, go to the control panel on your OJ Pro printer. Tap on the settings menu.
- Go to network settings and click on the wireless network settings option.
- Next, look for the wireless setup wizard option and click on it.
- Follow the on-screen wireless setup wizard instructions now.
- Enter the router’s username and password and wait for the wireless connection.
- Take a wireless printout by connecting your PC also to the same wireless network.
HP Smart App
- Switch on your PC and update the version of your current OS.
- Next, go to the web browser or Play Store.
- Look for the latest version HP Smart App.
- Download the HP Smart App and install following the on-screen instructions.
- Hit to open the App and turn on all the App permissions.
- Now, go to the home screen of the HP Screen App and add your printer.
- Consider creating a new HP account or log in with the existing HP account.
- Now, register your HP Officejet Pro 9020 printer to the App.
- Select remote printing or scan to Cloud for a wireless connection.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Troubleshooting
Is your HP OJ Pro printer facing problems? Are you not able to print of your choice? Is your printing not printing file at high quality and on time? No worries! Here are the set of troubleshooting steps! It will assist you in fixing printer problems. Resolve problems on time and enjoy printing.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Scanning not working
Follow the set of instructions below to fix the scanner not working issue:
- Check whether your PC has a scan driver installed.
- Check if the installed driver is the latest version.
- Reset all the scan settings and fix all the scanner errors.
- Now, try taking a test scan and check the performance.
HP OJ Pro 9020 not printing
Is your HP Oj Pro 9020 printing taking too much time to print a file? Follow the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check if the router’s signal strength is not fluctuating and consistent.
- There should be no errors in the print queue. Clear print queue if there is an error.
Also, try fixing the error by cleaning the print head nozzle.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 Scan Quality Not Good
Get high-quality scan results by doing the following steps:
- Turn off and reboot the scanner device of your HP Oj Pro 9020 printer.
- Wipe specks of dirt from the scanner glass and keep it ready.
- Reset scan settings and pick the high-resolution value of your desire.
- Check if the scan side is facing upwards and ready to scan.
For more technical assistance, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 9020 is offline
Don’t worry if your printer is offline! Follow the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the offline printer problem:
- Remove the power cord keeping your Oj Pro printer active.
- Once your printer turns off, remove the USB cable and the Ethernet cable.
- After 2 minutes, reconnect the power cord and turn on your HP device.
- Now, connect the other USB and Ethernet cables.
Contact us for the expert assistance.