HP Officejet Pro 9012 Manual
Read the HP Officejet Pro 9012 Manual for complete installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Officejet Pro Pro 9012 Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wireless setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9012 Troubleshooting
Read the guideline to set up your Officejet Pro 9012 printer. The HP OJ Pro 9012 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Printer Setup
Follow the set of instructions to complete the initial printer setup at ease. Continue printing files after the initial HP OJ Pro 9012 printer setup is over.
- Unpack the package and take the printer and its accessories out.
- Place the HP OJ Pro 9012 printer on a smooth surface near a wall outlet.
- Now, connect the power cord between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Next, switch on the power supply and turn on your printer.
- Change the printer display settings like region, language, date, and time of your residential location.
- Insert genuine ink cartridges into the appropriate slots..
- Place quality printing sheets in the input paper tray.
- Install the driver and connect the printer to the device network.
- Now, assign a print task to ensure HP Officejet Pro 9012 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver Download
The printer will need a compatible driver to understand print requests from the PC. There will be frequent updates in the version of the driver. We have to look for the latest version and upgrade to it. The latest driver version will end previous version errors. It will also provide tools to simplify printing tasks.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver Download – Windows
- Power up your Windows PC and search for the Windows OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest Windows OS if your current OS version is out of date.
- Open a web browser and go to genuine HP website
- Type your printer model and hit enter. The list of HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver software will display.
- Download the compatible driver and run the driver file.
- Follow the instructions on the wizard screen
- Complete the HP OJ Pro 9012 driver installation process.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Driver Download – Mac
- Boot up your MAC device and check the current OS version.
- Look for the latest OS version and upgrade your MAC device.
- Now, open a MAC browser and search for a genuine HP website.
- Type the printer model and search for a compatible driver.
- A list of HP OJ Pro 9012 compatible driver software will display.
- Pick driver software and download it.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the wizard instructions
- Complete the OJ Pro 9012 driver installation process.
- Choose a network connectivity option and complete the process.
Download the HP Officejet Pro 9012 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Officejet Pro 9012 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Wireless Setup
Are you looking to set up a wireless network between the printer and PC? It’s a great deal! A wireless setup will enable users to print from anywhere. Setting up a wireless connection is no more hassle. Here, you will see two methods for HP Officejet Pro 9012 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on the HP OJ Pro 9012 printer, PC, and router.
- Check whether all 3-devices are within the router’s network range.
- Next, go to the printer’s control panel and tap on Settings.
- Now, go to the network settings menu and choose wireless settings.
- Search for and tap on the wireless setup wizard.
- Now, collect the router’s username and password.
- Follow the wireless setup wizard instructions.
- Next, enter the username and password of the router on the screen.
- Click on the continue button and wait for your printer to connect to the Wi-Fi.
- Now, take printouts from anywhere you are at ease.
HP Smart App
- Open your PC and upgrade the OS to the latest version.
- Now, open the browser and go to the HP website.
- Enter your printer model and search for the latest version HP Smart App.
- Now, download the App and follow the installation instructions on-screen.
- Install the App and accept all the App terms and conditions.
- Now, open the App and go to the home screen.
- Tap on the plus symbol and add HP Oj Pro 9012 printer.
- Next, log in to your HP account and register the printer.
- Now, tap on scan to Cloud or remote printing service and enable wireless printing service.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Troubleshooting
Are you facing errors in your HP Oj Pro 9012 printer? Don’t worry! There are many troubleshooting steps nowadays available to resolve printer problems at ease. Follow the steps as given and fix the printer problems in no time. Get a printer user manual or contact printer technicians for troubleshooting help.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Scanning not working
The scanner problem might be due to the following reasons.
- An error in the scanner glass.
- At times, the error might be due to an out-dated or corrupted scan driver.
- Also, check whether all the scan settings are relevant.
- Fix all the above scanner errors and try scanning. Call printer technicians if the problem occurs again.
HP OJ Pro 9012 not printing
Are you facing a printing problem with your HP Oj Pro 9012 printer? No worries! Follow the instructions given below:
- Check the router’s signal strength if you are using a wireless network.
- Look for any damaged files or corrupted files in the print queue.
- Also, try cleaning the print head nozzle.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 Scan Quality Not Good
Follow the set of instructions given below to improve the scan quality of your device:
- Clean the scanner glass and reset all the scan settings.
- Turn off and boot up your scanner device.
- Make scan settings and fix higher resolution.
- Get a test scan result and check the scanner performance.
For more technical assistance, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 9012 is offline
Bring your HP Oj Pro printer online using the instructions given below.
- Remove the power cord keeping your printer active.
- Remove USB cables and the Ethernet cables from your printer.
- Wait for 2 minutes, reconnect the power cord.
- Turn on your HP Oj Pro printer and connect the USB cable.
- Now, affix the Ethernet cables also.