HP Officejet Pro 9010 Manual
Read the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Manual for complete installation.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Officejet Pro Pro 9010 Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless setup
- HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
Read the guideline to set up your Officejet Pro 9010 printer. The HP OJ Pro 9010 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Printer Setup
Many of us feel difficulty when it comes to first-time printer setup. No worries, we assist you with simple steps. Follow the instructions listed below for the perfect HP Officejet Pro 9010 setup:
- Unpack the package and take the printer and its accessories out.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer.
- Place the printer on a flat surface near an electrical socket.
- Now, connect the power cord between the electrical socket and the printer.
- Next, power on the supply and turn on the Oj Pro 9010 printer.
- Now, change the display settings as preference.
- Install the genuine HP ink cartridges into the appropriate slots.
- Place sufficient printing sheets in the paper tray.
- Install the driver and connect the printer to the device network.
- Take a test print to confirm the HP Officejet Pro 9010 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download
Drivers will help the PC to interact with the printer. Every printer device will need a compatible driver for utilizing new features. Download and install the latest HP Oj Pro 9010 printer driver for MAC and Windows by following the below instructions.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download – Windows
- Power on the Windows PC and check the Windows OS version.
- If it is out-of-date, upgrade to the latest OS version.
- Go to a secure web browser and go to the HP website.
- Type HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer model and search for it.
- A list of compatible printer driver software will appear.
- Select the compatible OJ Pro 9010 driver and download it.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Complete driver installation and tap on the wired or wireless connection.
- Take a test print-out to confirm the driver setup.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Driver Download – Mac
- Boot up your MAC system and check for the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version if the previous OS is out of date.
- Next, go to an Apple web browser and search for an HP website.
- Now, type your printer model and search for compatible drivers.
- Select the latest driver version and download it.
- Now, run the downloaded file and get an installation wizard on the screen.
- Follow the installation instructions and select a network connectivity mode.
- Now, wait for the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer driver software to install.
- Next, try printing a file of your choice.
Download the HP Officejet Pro 9010 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Wireless Setup
Connect HP Officejet Pro 9010 to a wireless network by using the two simple methods. Below are the instructions for HP Officejet Pro 9010 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Turn on your HP OJ Pro 9010 printer, computer, and the router.
- Place your printer, router, and the PC on a flat surface.
- Next, go to the printer’s control panel and tap on the settings menu.
- Now, select network settings and click on the wireless setup wizard.
- A setup wizard will now open on the screen. Follow the wireless setup instructions.
- Enter the router’s username and password and hit continue.
- Now, wait for HP Oj Pro 9010 printer to get a Wi-Fi connection.
- Next, connect your PC to the same wireless network.
HP Smart App
- Press the power button to turn on your PC.
- Check the OS version and upgrade to the latest version.
- Go to a web browser and search for the latest HP Smart App.
- Download and follow the installation instructions to install the HP Smart App.
- Open the App and turn on all the App permissions. Now, go to the App home screen.
- Tap on the plus symbol to add your HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer to the list.
- Now, sign up for your HP account and register your printer model.
- Next, enable remote printing and scan to Cloud feature. The HP printer will now turn wireless.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Troubleshooting
Every printer is not error-free. At times, there might be problems with your device. But, don’t be panic in these situations. These troubleshooting guidelines will help you resolve printer problems. Follow the guidelines for unexpected printer problems.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Scanning not working
The reasons for HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer scanner problem are:
- An out-dated scan driver or no scan driver.
- The error may be due to a speck of dirt in the scanner glass.
- Irrelevant scan settings will also cause the printer scanner problem.
Clear all the above troubles to fix the scanner problem.
HP OJ Pro 9010 not printing
Is your printer not printing on time? Consider following the troubleshooting steps given below:
- Check the signal strength of your router if there is a Wi-Fi connection between your devices.
- Look for the printer queue. There should be no errors in the print queue.
- Clean the print head and check for a paper jam.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 Scan Quality Not Good
Improve the scan quality of your HP Oj Pro printer by following the steps given below:
- Clean the scanner glass of your HP printer.
- Reset all the scan settings.
- Reboot your scanner device.
- Check for the resolution and other scan options.
- Now, take a test scan and check the scanner performance.
For more technical assistance, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 9010 is offline
The HP Officejet Pro 9010 printer is offline due to the following reasons:
Follow the troubleshooting steps below to switch your HP OJ Pro 9010 printer online:
- Remove the power cord and keep your printer active.
- Now, remove the USB cable.
- Next, detach the Ethernet cable if present.
- Reconnect the power cord and boot up your printer.
- Connect the USB and Ethernet cables.
Contact us for the expert assistance.