HP Officejet Pro 8012 Manual
Read the HP Officejet Pro 8012 Manual for complete installation.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Officejet Pro Pro 8012 Printer Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8012 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 8012 Wireless setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8012 Troubleshooting
Read the guidelines to set up your HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer. The HP OJ Pro 8012 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download, and wireless setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Printer Setup
While doing a first-time print setup, many of us will face difficulty. Below are the steps to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8012 Setup without any difficulty.
- Unbox the package and take the printer and its accessories out.
- Remove the protective tapes from the printer and its accessories.
- Place the HP Officejet Pro 8012 Printer on a flat surface near to wall outlet.
- Connect a power cord between the printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for the printer to turn on.
- Now, install genuine ink cartridges and stuff quality printing sheets.
- Download the driver and connect a printer to the device network.
- Do all the display settings and continue printing at ease.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Driver Download
Downloading and installing the driver software for HP Printers is easy with our simple steps. HP Officejet Pro 8012 driver for MAC and Windows Operating System are different. Also, updating the driver version frequently is vital. Browse for the latest driver version and install them regularly to rectify the problems faced in the previous version.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Driver Download – Windows
- Turn on the Windows system and check the OS version.
- Upgrade to the latest OS version and open browser.
- Search for the OJ Pro 8012 driver on the genuine HP website.
- Enter your printer model click on the search icon.
- The list of available and driver software will display on the screen.
- Pick the appropriate driver software and download it.
- Now, run the downloaded driver file and follow the installation wizard.
- Try printing files after installing the HP Officejet Pro 8012 driver.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Driver Download – Mac
- Power up the MAC system and verify if any USB cable is connected.
- Now, upgrade to the latest MAC OS. Move on to a web browser.
- Open HP’s official website and search for HP OJ Pro 8012 printer model.
- The screen displays a list of compatible driver software.
- Select the compatible driver and download it.
- Run the downloaded ojpro8012 driver file
- Follow the wizard instructions and complete driver installation.
- Now, try printing a file to ensure the driver setup.
Download the HP Officejet Pro 8012 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Wireless Setup
While connecting the HP OJ Pro 8012 printer with a wireless network, you require the power cord, compatible driver, USB cable, and router. By using HP smart app or wireless setup wizard, you can connect the printer wirelessly.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Power up HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer, PC, and router.
- Place the printer and the PC near the router’s network range.
- Next, go to the control panel and click on the settings menu.
- Now, go to the network settings and click on the wireless settings option.
- Click on the wireless setup wizard and follow the wizard instructions
- Enter the username and the router’s password and tap on continue.
- Wait for some time until the printer connects to a wireless network.
- Ensure the PC and the HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer uses the same wireless network.
HP Smart App
- Look to that your device has a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
- Now, go to a browser and search for HP Smart App.
- Download and install the HP Smart App on your device.
- Open the HP Smart App and accept all the App terms and permissions.
- Click on the plus sign present on the home screen.
- Add the HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer to it.
- Now, sign in using the existing HP account or create a new one.
- Register your HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer to it and continue printing.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Troubleshooting
Every printer prompts an error during execution. Need not panic! Follow the result-proven troubleshooting steps and bring your printer back to normal. These steps will assure an error-free execution and better performance.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Scanning not working
The scanning issue will be due to an error in the scan driver. It might occur if there is no scan driver in your device. In such a case, delete your printer and add it again to the PC. Most scanning problems will now settle, else contact printer experts for help.
HP OJ Pro 8012 not printing
Resetting your printer is the best option. Try resolving your HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer problems. Call our printer technicians if you find the printer problem again.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 Scan Quality Not Good
There should be no printing problems to resolve the scanning problems. Now, reset your HP Officejet Pro 8012 printer and clean the scanner glass. Next, clean the rollers of the automatic document feeder. Check whether the scan side is facing up. Also, make scan settings of your choice. For more help, contact printer technicians.
For more technical assistance, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 8012 is offline
Resolve the HP Officejet Pro 8012 offline printer issue following the set of steps given below:
- Turn off your printer and PC.
- Remove the power cords, USB cable, and Ethernet cable.
- After 2 minutes, connect the power cord and turn on your device.
- Now, affix the network cables and continue printing.
- For detailed help, get in touch with our experts.
Contact us for the expert assistance.