HP Envy pro 6400 Manual
Read the HP Envy pro 6400 User Manual for complete installation.
HP Envy pro 6400 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Envy pro 6400 Printer Setup
- HP Envy pro 6400 Driver Download
- HP Envy pro 6400 Wireless setup
- HP Envy pro 6400 Problem fix
Read the guidelines to set up HP Envy Pro 6400 printer. Below are the instructions for printer setup, driver download, wireless setup, and troubleshooting.
HP Envy pro 6400 Printer Setup
This blog post covers the printer setup and installation process of the HP Envy Pro 6400 printer. Follow the manual steps to set up your printer for the first time.
- Unpack the HP Envy pro 6400 printer from the box.
- Connect the printer to the power cord.
- Connect the USB cable to the computer.
- The USB driver installs automatically.
- Insert the ink cartridges into appropriate slots.
- Place the sufficient sheets in the input tray.
- Download the compatible HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver.
- Select the network setup method (Wired/Wireless)
- Open the document or photo from the printer.
- Take a test Print to ensure the HP Envy Pro 6400 Setup.
HP Envy pro 6400 Driver Download
To set up the HP Envy pro 6400 printer, need to download the compatible printer driver. Follow the instructions to install the hp envypro6400 driver manually on your computer. The HP envy pro 6400 driver is available for Windows and MAC OS versions.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official HP page 123.hp.com.
- Enter your printer model in the text box and search.
- Choose the OS version of the computer (Windows/MAC).
- Download the HP Envy Pro 6400 driver.
- Install the driver software on the computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the driver installation successfully.
Download the HP Envy pro 6400 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Envy pro 6400 printer driver is unavailable, then call our experts for quick assistance.
HP Envy pro 6400 Wireless Setup
To connect the HP Printer with the wireless router, follow the HP Envy pro 6400 manual.
Prepare the following materials.
- HP Envy pro 6400 printer
- Printer power cable
- Printer USB Cable
- Nearby Wireless Router
- HP Envy Pro 6400 Driver
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your HP Envy Pro 6400 wirelessly.
- Turn on the following devices: (The computer, the router, and the printer.)
- Connect the computer and the printer on the same wireless network.
- Download the latest HP Smart app for wireless setup.
- Install the HP Envy pro 6400 driver software on the computer.
- Select the wireless setup option in the wizard.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter the WIFI Profile name and SSID.
- Add the printer to the wireless network.
- Open a photocopy or document from the computer.
- Take a test print to ensure the wireless setup.
HP Envy pro 6400 HP Smart App Install
The standard steps for HP Envy Pro 6400 wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Access your Windows or Mac computer.
- Download the software- HP Smart App on it.
- After that, extract the software to run the installation.
- Finish the software installation and open it.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings and go to its home screen.
- Choose the “Add a Printer” option and click on your printer name.
- Finish the process with the wizard instructions.
HP Envy pro 6400 Problem Fix
The HP Envy pro 6400 printer with scan and copy functions. If you see print problems with New HP Envy pro 6400 printer, Follow the procedures to resolve the errors.
HP Envy pro 6400 won’t print
- Firstly, ensure that your printer does not have physical damage.
- Ensure that the ink levels of your ink cartridges are accurate.
- Turn on your device and go to Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on your printer name and choose – See what’s printing.
- Choose Printer from the menu and click- Cancel All Documents.
- Access the device control panel and access Devices and Printer.
- Right-click on HP Envy Pro 6400 printer.
- Select- Set as a default printer option.
- Then, move on to the printer driver on your device.
- Check if any update is available.
- If any update is available for the printer driver, update it.
HP Envy pro 6400 won’t connect
the printer connection can be slow. Else, the printer won’t connect to the same wireless network. Configure with wireless setup wizard to connect again.
- Power up your printer.
- After that, disconnect your USB cable from the Envy Pro printer.
- Then after 2 to 3 minutes, turn on the Envy pro printer.
- Connect the printer and power supply with a USB cable.
Still, if your printer is not connecting, contact our tech support team.
HP Envy pro 6400 won’t scan
If your printer is having a scanning problem, follow the steps given below:
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the device.
- Now, run the software from the location where you saved the software.
- After the software installation, open it and choose the Start icon.
- Now, select your Envy Pro 6400 printer.
- If your printer is not on the list, then switch on the printer.
- Choose Retry and continue.
- Finally, click the option- Fix Scanning.
HP Envy Pro 6400 printer is offline
The printer offline occur because of the following reasons.
- The printer is not connected to the wireless network.
- The Firewall blocking Printer functions or Software install.
- The HP Envy pro 6400 driver is corrupted.
Read the following steps to resolve the Hp Envy pro 6400 printer issues manually.
- Re-install the HP Envy pro 6400 printer software.
- Reset the printer setting.
- Configure with the new wireless network connection.
- Download the printer app for HP envypro6400 printer.
- Install the driver and run the Wireless setup wizard.
- Connect the printer with USB and Wireless.
- Try test page printing.