HP Envy Photo 7130 Manual
Read the HP Envy Photo 7130 Manual for complete installation.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer Setup
- HP Envy Photo 7130 Driver Download
- HP Envy Photo 7130 Wireless setup
- HP Envy Photo 7130 Problem fix
Read the guideline to set up your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer. The HP Envy Photo 7130 user manual vides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Printer Setup
The initial printer setup is simple and requires only a few instructions. Following are the steps for the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer setup to take high-quality printouts at ease.
- Detach the protective tapes and open the printer package.
- Get the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer and its accessories from the box.
- Place the printer on a flat surface near to an electrical socket.
- Connect the power cord and switch on the power supply.
- Turn on the printer and complete all the display settings.
- Now, install the HP ink cartridges and stuff printing sheets into the paper tray.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Driver Download
Following are the steps to download and install the driver for Windows and MAC. The upgraded driver software is essential for the PC to communicate with the HP printer.
- Power up your Windows or MAC system and upgrade to the current OS version.
- Now, Open the web browser and go to the official HP website online.
- Search for your printer model and find a compatible driver for Windows or MAC.
- Hit on the download button and wait for the HP Envy Photo 7130 driver software to download.
- Get an installation setup wizard on the screen and follow the wizard steps.
- Choose a network type and continue printing.
Download the HP Envy Photo 7130 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Wireless Setup
A wireless connection will allow you to print on the go. Prepare or gather the listed pre-requisites before getting started with printing.
Prepare the following materials.
- Have an HP Envy Photo 7130 printer ready.
- Have a PC with Windows or MAC OS ready.
- Have driver software and a router ready.
- Collect the router’s username and password.
Follow the set of instructions given below to connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi at ease:
- Turn on the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, PC, and router.
- Keep all the devices on a flat surface.
- Now, tap on settings from your printer’s control panel.
- Next, choose network settings and pick the wireless network option.
- Now, go to the wireless setup wizard option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter the router’s username and password and wait for your printer to connect online.
- Now, try testing the wireless printer performance.
HP Envy Photo 7130 Problem Fix
Every HP printer works without hindrance. At times, your printer might turn faulty and will need instant support to recover. Make use of the troubleshooting steps and resolve printer problems at ease.
HP Envy Photo 7130 won’t print
The HP Envy Photo 7130 printer, not printing problem, will be because of a corrupted driver. At times, errors during the initial setup will also cause HP Envy printer problems.
HP Envy Photo 7130 won’t connect
Check whether the router has reliable and non-fluctuating signal strength. Now, try connecting your HP Envy Photo 7130 printer to a wireless network. Also, look at whether your PC shares the same Wi-Fi as your printer.
HP Envy Photo 7130 won’t scan
The issue with the scan feature is due to a corrupted scan driver. If there are no scan drivers in the PC, try installing a new updated scan driver.
HP Envy Photo 7130 printer is offline
The HP Envy Photo 7130 printer might turn offline due to the following reasons:
- There might not be a reliable wireless network in your HP Envy Pro printer.
- The firewall functions might, at times, block your printer performance and driver abilities.
- The offline printer problem might also be due to corrupted printer driver software.
Follow the set of troubleshooting steps given below to fix any printer problems in no time:
- Reinstall the latest driver software. Also, reset all the HP Envy Photo 7130 printer settings.
- Delete and add your HP printer to a wireless network.
- Reinstall the printer Apps and begin printing.