HP Envy 5010 Manual
Read the HP Envy 5010 Manual for complete installation.
HP Envy 5010 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup
- HP Envy 5010 Driver Download
- HP Envy 5010 Wireless setup
- HP Envy 5010 Problem fix
Read the guideline to set up your HP Envy 5010 printer. The HP Envy 5010 user manual vides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Envy 5010 Printer Setup
This article includes the printer setup and installation of HP Envy 5010 printer. Follow the manual steps to setting up your printer the first time.
- Remove the HP Envy 5010 printer from the box.
- Connect the printer to the power cord.
- Connect the HP Envy 5010 USB cable to the computer.
- The USB driver will install automatically.
- Install the ink cartridge.
- Align the paper in the input tray.
- Open any document/photo from your printer.
- Click to Print.
HP Envy 5010 Driver Download
To set up the HP Envy 5010 printer, need to download the compatible printer driver. Follow the instructions to install the envy5010 driver manually in your computer. The HP envy 5010 driver is available for Windows and Mac OS versions.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official website of HP printer.
- Enter your printer model in the text box and search.
- Choose the OS version that you have(Windows/Mac).
- Download the HP envy5010 printer driver.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The driver installation is completed successfully.
Download the HP Envy 5010 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Envy 5010 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup
To connect the HP Printer with the wireless router, follow the HP Envy 5010 manual.
Prepare the following materials.
- HP Envy 5010 printer.
- Printer power cable.
- Printer USB Cable
- Nearby Wireless Router.
- The Basic driver of HP envy5010.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your HP Envy 5010 with wireless.
- Turn on the following devices: (The computer, the router and the printer.)
- Connect the computer and the printer on the same wireless network.
- Download the latest app for wireless setup.
- Install the HP Envy 5010 software in your computer.
- Choose the wireless setup option in the wizard.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter the WIFI file name and SSID.
- Add your printer in the wireless network.
- Open any photocopy/document from your computer.
- Try test page print in wireless printing.
HP Envy 5010 Problem Fix
The HP Envy 5010 printer with scan and copy functions. If you see print blems with New HP Envy 5010 printer, Follow the cedures to resolve the errors.
HP Envy 5010 won’t print
There is an issue with the setup error or printer driver installation. Reset your HP Envy 5010 print function to print normally.
HP Envy 5010 won’t connect
the printer connection can be slow. Else, the printer won’t connect to the same wireless network. Configure with wireless setup wizard to connect again.
HP Envy 5010 won’t scan
The Scan driver getting corrupted or missing driver for HP envy5010 printer. Re-install the printer with full featured version.
HP envy 5010 printer is offline
The printer offline occur because of the following reasons.
- The printer is not connected to the wireless network.
- The Firewall blocking Printer functions or Software install.
- The HP Envy 5010 driver is corrupted.
Read the following steps to resolve the Hp Envy 5010 printer issues manually.
- Re-install the HP Envy 5010 printer software.
- Reset the printer setting.
- Configure with the new wireless network connection.
- Download the printer app for HP envy5010 printer.
- Install the driver and run the Wireless setup wizard.
- Connect the printer with USB and Wireless.
- Try test page printing.