HP Envy 4525 Manual
HP Envy 4525 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Envy 4525 Printer Setup
- HP Envy 4525 Driver Download
- HP Envy 4525 Wireless setup
- HP Envy 4525 Problem fix
Read the guideline to set up your HP Envy 4525 printer. The HP Envy 4525 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Envy 4525 Printer Setup
This article includes the printer setup and installation of HP Envy 4525 printer. Follow the manual steps to setting up your printer the first time.
- Unpack the HP Envy 4525 printer from the box.
- Connect the printer to the power cord.
- Connect the HP Envy 4525 USB cable to the computer.
- The USB driver will install automatically.
- Install the ink cartridge.
- Align the paper in the input tray.
- Connect the printer to the device network.
- Open any document/photo from your printer.
- Click to Print.
HP Envy 4525 Driver Download
To set up the HP Envy 4525 printer, need to download the compatible printer driver. Follow the instructions to install the envy4525 driver manually in your computer. The HP envy 4525 driver is available for Windows and Mac OS versions.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official website of HP printer.
- Enter your printer model in the text box and search.
- Choose the OS version that you have(Windows/Mac).
- Download the HP envy4525 printer driver.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The driver installation is completed successfully.
Download the HP Envy 4525 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Envy 4525 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Envy 4525 Wireless Setup
To connect the HP Printer with the wireless router, follow the HP Envy 4525 manual.
Prepare the following materials.
- HP Envy 4525 printer.
- Printer power cable.
- Printer USB Cable
- Nearby Wireless Router.
- The Basic driver of HP envy4525.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your HP Envy 4525 with wireless.
- Turn on the following devices: (The computer, the router and the printer.)
- Connect the computer and the printer on the same wireless network.
- Download the latest app for wireless setup.
- Install the HP Envy 4525 software in your computer.
- Choose the wireless setup option in the wizard.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter the WIFI file name and SSID.
- Add your printer in the wireless network.
- Open any photocopy/document from your computer.
- Try test page print in wireless printing.
HP Envy 4525 Problem Fix
The HP Envy 4525 printer with scan and copy functions. If you see print problems with New HP Envy 4525 printer, Follow the procedures to resolve the errors.
HP Envy 4525 won’t print
There is an issue with the setup error or printer driver installation. Reset your HP Envy 4525 print function to print normally.
HP Envy 4525 won’t connect
the printer connection can be slow. Else, the printer won’t connect to the same wireless network. Configure with wireless setup wizard to connect again.
HP Envy 4525 won’t scan
The Scan driver getting corrupted or missing driver for HP envy4525 printer. Re-install the printer with full featured version.
HP envy 4525 printer is offline
The printer offline occur because of the following reasons.
- The printer is not connected to the wireless network.
- The Firewall blocking Printer functions or Software install.
- The HP Envy 4525 driver is corrupted.
Read the following steps to resolve the Hp Envy 4525 printer issues manually.
- Re-install the HP Envy 4525 printer software.
- Reset the printer setting.
- Configure with the new wireless network connection.
- Download the printer app for HP envy4525 printer.
- Install the driver and run the Wireless setup wizard.
- Connect the printer with USB and Wireless.
- Try test page printing.