HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Manual
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Driver Download
- HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Wireless setup
- HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Problem fix
Read the guideline to set up your HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer. The HP Deskjet Plus 4120 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download and wireless setup.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Printer Setup
This article includes the printer setup and installation of HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer. Follow the manual steps to setting up your printer the first time.
- Remove the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer from the box.
- Connect the printer to the power cord.
- Connect the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 USB cable to the computer.
- The USB driver will install automatically.
- Install the ink cartridge.
- Align the paper in the input tray.
- Open any document/photo from your printer.
- Click to Print.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Driver Download
To set up the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer, need to download the compatible printer driver. Follow the instructions to install the DJPlus 4120 driver manually in your computer. The HP DJ Plus 4120 driver is available for Windows and Mac OS versions.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official website of HP printer.
- Enter your printer model in the text box and search.
- Choose the OS version that you have(Windows/Mac).
- Download the HP DJPlus 4120 printer driver.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The driver installation is completed successfully.
Download the HP DeskJet Plus 4120 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for macOS/OS X. If the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Wireless Setup
To connect the HP Printer with the wireless router, follow the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 manual.
Prepare the following materials.
- HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer.
- Printer power cable.
- Printer USB Cable
- Nearby Wireless Router.
- The Basic driver of HP DJPlus 4120.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your HP Deskjet Plus 4120 with wireless.
- Turn on the following devices: (The computer, the router and the printer.)
- Connect the computer and the printer on the same wireless network.
- Download the latest app for wireless setup.
- Install the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 software in your computer.
- Choose the wireless setup option in the wizard.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter the WIFI Profile name and SSID.
- Add your printer in the wireless network.
- Open any photocopy/document from your computer.
- Try test page print in wireless printing.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 Problem Fix
The HP DeskJet Plus 4120 printer with scan and copy functions. If you see print problems with New HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer, Follow the procedures to resolve the errors.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 won’t print
There is an issue with the setup error or printer driver installation. Reset your HP Deskjet Plus 4120 print function to print normally.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 won’t connect
the printer connection can be slow. Else, the printer won’t connect to the same wireless network. Configure with wireless setup wizard to connect again.
HP Deskjet Plus 4120 won’t scan
The Scan driver getting corrupted or missing driver for HP DJPlus 4120 printer. Re-install the printer with full featured version.
HP DJ Plus 4120 printer is offline
The printer offline occur because of the following reasons.
- The printer is not connected to the wireless network.
- The Firewall blocking Printer functions or Software install.
- The HP Deskjet Plus 4120 driver is corrupted.
Read the following steps to resolve the Hp Deskjet Plus 4120 printer issues manually.
- Re-install the HP Deskjet Plus 4120 printer software.
- Reset the printer setting.
- Configure with the new wireless network connection.
- Download the printer app for HP DJPlus 4120 printer.
- Install the driver and run the Wireless setup wizard.
- Connect the printer with USB and Wireless.
- Try test page printing.