HP Deskjet 3733 Manual
Read the HP Deskjet 3733 Manual for complete installation.
HP Deskjet 3733 Install Instructions:
- Printer Installation
- HP Deskjet 3733 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3733 Wireless setup
- HP Deskjet 3733 Problem fix
Read the guidelines for HP Deskjet 3733 printer setup. Our HP Deskjet 3733 user manual provides the instructions for printer setup, driver download, and wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3733 Printer Setup
This article provides the instructions for the HP Deskjet 3733 printer setup and installation. Follow the manual steps to set up your DJ 3733 printer the first time.
- Unpack the HP Deskjet 3733 printer from the box.
- Connect the printer to the power cord.
- Connect the HP Deskjet 3733 USB cable to the computer.
- The USB driver will install automatically.
- Install the ink cartridge.
- Align the paper in the input tray.
- Download the driver and install it.
- Connect the printer to the device network.
- Open any document/photo from your computer.
- Click to Print to ensure HP Deskjet 3733 Setup.
HP Deskjet 3733 Driver Download
To set up the HP Deskjet 3733 printer, need to download the compatible printer driver. Follow the instructions to install the DJ3733 driver manually in your computer. The HP DJ 3733 driver is available for Windows and Mac OS versions.
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official website of HP printer.
- Enter your printer model in the text box and search.
- Choose the OS version that you have(Windows/Mac).
- Download the HP DJ3733 printer driver.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- The driver installation is completed successfully.
Download the HP DeskJet 3733 driver, firmware, app, and software for MS Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10(32/64 bit). Else, download the latest software, firmware, and drivers for mac OS/OS X. If the HP Deskjet 3733 printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps to download the software.
HP Deskjet 3733 Wireless Setup
To connect the HP Printer with the wireless router, follow the HP Deskjet 3733 manual.
Prepare the following materials.
- HP Deskjet 3733 printer.
- Printer power cable.
- Printer USB Cable
- Nearby Wireless Router.
- The Basic driver of HP DJ3733.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your HP Deskjet 3733 with wireless.
- Turn on the following devices: (The computer, the router and the printer.)
- Connect the computer and the printer on the same wireless network.
- Download the latest app for wireless setup.
- Install the HP Deskjet 3733 software in your computer.
- Choose the wireless setup option in the wizard.
- Choose your wireless network.
- Enter the WIFI Profile name and SSID.
- Add your printer in the wireless network.
- Open any photocopy/document from your computer.
- Try test page print in wireless printing.
HP Deskjet 3733 Problem Fix
The HP DeskJet 3733 printer with scan and copy functions. If you see print problems with New HP Deskjet 3733 printer, Follow the procedures to resolve the errors.
HP Deskjet 3733 won’t print
There is an issue with the setup error or printer driver installation. Reset your HP Deskjet 3733 print function to print normally.
HP Deskjet 3733 won’t connect
the printer connection can be slow. Else, the printer won’t connect to the same wireless network. Configure with wireless setup wizard to connect again.
HP Deskjet 3733 won’t scan
The Scan driver getting corrupted or missing driver for HP DJ3733 printer. Re-install the printer with full featured version.
HP DJ 3733 printer is offline
The printer offline occur because of the following reasons.
- The printer is not connected to the wireless network.
- The Firewall blocking Printer functions or Software install.
- The HP Deskjet 3733 driver is corrupted.
Read the following steps to resolve the Hp Deskjet 3733 printer issues manually.
- Re-install the HP Deskjet 3733 printer software.
- Reset the printer setting.
- Configure with the new wireless network connection.
- Download the printer app for HP DJ3733 printer.
- Install the driver and run the Wireless setup wizard.
- Connect the printer with USB and Wireless.
- Try test page printing.