How to connect HP Envy 4504 to computer?
Connect the computer and HP Envy 4504 printer easily and quickly. The general instructions for connecting the printer and computer are:
- Turn ON the preferred computer and choose the Start button.
- Choose the settings option and select Devices.
- Now, click on the Printers & Scanners option to proceed.
- Choose the Add a Printer or Scanner option and proceed.
- The device will start searching for the available HP printers.
- Choose your preferred 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer and select- Add Device.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and finish the process of adding a printer to the device.
How to connect HP Envy 4504 to MAC?
Adding the HP Envy 4504 printer to the Mac operating system is easily possible. For this, get a Mac computer, internet connection, and HP Envy printer. The general instructions to connect the HP 4504 printer to the Mac device are:
- To start with, power up the Mac computer.
- After that, click the profile two times.
- Now, you will see a wizard asking to install the profile.
- Choose the install option and continue.
- The profile is installed in the System Preferences.
- After that, you can add the 123.hp.com/envy4504 printer to the list of printers.
- For adding the printer to the list, select the Apple menu.
- Move on to System Preferences and choose the “Printers & Scanners” option.
- Then, click the plus icon to add the printer and select the Default button.
How to connect HP Envy 4504 to windows?
Connecting HP Envy 4504 to windows device is simple. For this, you need a router, printer, and computer. Along with this, you need to have a stable internet connection. Once you have all these things, follow the instructions listed below:
- Initially, keep the 123hpenvy4504 printer near the wireless router.
- After that, power up the Windows operating system.
- Then, power up the printer and access its network settings.
- Now, choose the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- You will see several wireless network names on the printer panel.
- Tap on your device network name and enter the password.
- Continue and finish the process with the on-screen steps.
- Go to the “Add a printer or scanner” section on the computer.
- When you see your printer name on the wizard, click on it.
- Then, choose the Add device option and finish the setup.
How to connect HP Envy 4504 to wifi?
Adding the device’s Wi-Fi network to the HP Envy 4504 is not a tough job. It is possible without much hassle. To connect the HP Envy 4504 printer to Wi-Fi, use the procedure listed below:
- To begin with, power up the computer.
- Then, check and ensure to have an active Wi-Fi network on the device.
- Turn on the printer and choose the network setup options.
- Now, go for the wireless setup wizard on the printer panel.
- A list of wireless network names will show up on the printer screen.
- Choose your device network name and continue.
- Finish the wireless setup process on the 123HP 4504 with the on-screen steps.
- After that, load papers in the HP printer tray.
- Open a file on the device and choose the print option.
- Finally, check the print quality to ensure proper HP Envy 4504 wireless setup.
HP Envy 4504 won’t print
If the HP Envy 4504 printer fails to print, then use the method below:
- Switch off the HP Envy 4504 printer and ON it after a few minutes.
- Make changes in the 123hpenvy4504 printer settings as per the requirements.
- Now, confirm the connection between the devices has any issue.
- Remove the HP Envy 4504 driver from the computer and search for a suitable driver.
- Download the printer driver and install it using the wizard instructions.
- Set your HP printer as the default and stop all the print jobs.
- Check and confirm that the sheets in the printer tray are compatible.
- Make sure that the ink levels are accurate in the cartridges.
- Lastly, ensure that the printer does not have paper jams.
- Give a call to our technical team for additional guidance.
How to fix HP Envy 4504 printer offline?
Here is the simple method to fix the HP Envy Printer offline issue:
- Then, deactivate the wireless router and activate it.
- Still, if the printer is in offline mode, move on to the next step.
- Turn ON the computer and move on to the section- “Devices and Printers“.
- Right-click on the HP Envy 4504 printer name and choose Use Printer Online.
- Now, the HP envy printer will turn into online mode.
- Still, if the printer is not turning into online mode, go to Devices and Printers on the computer.
- After that, click on the HP Envy 4504 printer name and move on to the printer menu.
- Stop the print jobs and check the printer to avoid jammed papers.
- Contact us if you experience the same issue with HP Envy 4504 printer.